Features and Overview
Situated in the Snow Realm, it can only be accessed after Link brings Kenzo to Anouki Village (which, in turn, can only be done after bringing Lumber there) so that he can build a fence to keep monsters out. As a sign of gratitude, one of the Anouki will give Link a Force Gem, revealing the Spirit Tracks to the Snowdrift Station.
The entrance of the station consists of an area infested with White Wolfos, and at the far end of a minor maze of fences is a cave. Inside the cave is a large, icy room with four staircases on each corner leading to the basement. In the middle of the room are five switches separated by a gap, and near the switches is a stone inscription detailing that those who do not hit the switches in the correct order will fall into an abyss. In order to find out the order in which the switches must be hit, Link must go into each entrance to the basement and complete various puzzles. Completing these puzzles will reveal another stone inscription at the end the respective room with hints on the order of the switches. Each of the inscriptions are required to learn the clues to the 5 Crystal Orbs puzzle.
Starting from the southwest staircase, the basement rooms consist of the following puzzles:
- Southwest Room: Similar to Slippery Station, Link must step on a switch to temporarily open a door at the far end of the room. He must then run across the icy, slippery floor while making several turns and reach the door in time to read the stone inscription behind said door, revealing a clue to the order of the switches.
- Northwest Room: In this room, Link must push the wooden crate placed on the icy floor all the way to where a small lake is located. After this is done, he must climb on top of the wooden crate and use the Whirlwind to push him across to the other side while evading arrows shooting from the walls as well as Octives that are roaming the waters.
- Northeast Room: Here, Link will find himself in a dark room partially lit up by torches with Blue Fire. The young hero must use the Boomerang and the Blue Fire to make an ice path cross the water. At the far end is another inscription stone.
- Southeast Room: In the last room, Link must defeat various Ice Keese and Octives that are on a small lake. To defeat them, the young hero has to utilize the Boomerang as well as Blue Fire to make an ice path across the battle room, allow him to slash all of the enemies. Doing so opens the door with the last stone inscription.
|Names in Other Regions|
|French||Gare cachée des neiges|
|German||Geheimbahnhof Schnee||Secret Station Snow|
|Spanish||Andén oculto de las Nieves||Hidden Platform of the Snows|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 290
|Stations in Spirit Tracks|
Click on a station