Locations and Uses
The Smith's Sword is created by Smith, the finest blacksmith in Hyrule. It is given to Link by King Daltus at the start of his quest. Though it was originally intended for the winner of the sword-fighting competition at the Picori Festival, King Daltus gives it to Link so he can venture into the Minish Woods, seeking out the Minish in order to save Princess Zelda.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 139
- "Smith's Blade" — Quest Status (The Minish Cap)
- "You can put away your grandfather's sword now." — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- "Then, with the broken Picori Blade and the Smith's Sword in hand, Link set off in search of their land." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 79)
- "This is the blade that will be presented to the winner of the competition. Don't lose it. And while the two of you may be childhood friends, remember...Zelda is the princess of Hyrule. You watch over her. Don't let anything bad happen to her." — Smith (The Minish Cap)