Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Smash Boost Power
|Smash Boost Power|
Smash Boost Power activates when two or more Commandable Warriors gather next a Giant Boss. It can be first activated against Manhandla in "The Sorceress of the Valley" after Lana tells the other Warriors to gather around it. If the Warriors gather near Manhandla, Lana uses her Magic, enhanced by the Valley of Seers, to pool the strength of the Warriors together, activating Smash Boost Power. After defeating Manhandla, whether Smash Boost Power was activated or not, the ability will activate any time multiple Commandable Warriors gather around a Giant Boss.
When Smash Boost Power activates by gathering two Warriors, 50% of the Magic Gauge of the gathered Warriors will be filled and Boss Magic will be absorbed, allowing the Warriors to fill their Magic Gauge by attacking enemies. Gathering three Commandable Warriors causes the Weak Point Gauges of nearby Giant Bosses to deplete faster while gathering four Warriors causes Giant Bosses to receive more damage.
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishUK||Smash Boost Power|
|Japanese||スマッシュブーストパワー (Sumasshu Būsuto Pawā)||Same as English.|
|FrenchEU||Bonus d'union||Union bonus|
|German||Krafte vereinen||Unite forces|
|SpanishEU||Poder creciente||Growing power|
|SpanishLA||Poder creciente||Growing power|
- "Smash Boost Power" — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "If multiple playable warriors gather near a Giant Boss, they'll receive all kinds of effects. The more warriors gathered, the stronger the effect becomes!" — Smash Boost Power Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "I hav an idea! Everyone gather around the threat!" — Lana (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Wow, it's amazing what sort of magic I can tap into when I'm in the Valley of Seers!" — Lana (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "I'll use my magic to pool together everyone's strength. We'll be unstoppable!" — Lana (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "If two playable warriors get together, 50% of their Magic gauge will instantly fill! Plus, you will be able to refill the Magic gauge just by attacking enemies!" — Smash Boost Power Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "When three playable warriors gather, nearby Giant Bosses' weak point gauges will deplete faster. When four playable warriors gather, the Giant Bosses will receive greater amounts of damage." — Smash Boost Power Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)