Slergo is a Goron child who lives at Rohan's smithy. During the day, Slergo walks to the bridges crossing the lava pool in the center of Goron City, where he loiters for the rest of the day. Slergo is initially not very talkative to Link when first spoken to. However, when bidden good-bye as soon as he is greeted, Slergo becomes offended but then interested in Link's style. He decides then to appoint Link as his own student and is willing to answer him questions about the City. However, many of his answers are short and lacking. If Link asks all three questions to Slergo, he becomes excited to have such a curious student, and tells Link to ask him anything he wants, whenever he wants.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Slergo" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Where do you live?] The smithy's place." — Slergo (Breath of the Wild)
- "What's with you? [I'm a traveler] Hmmm..." — Slergo (Breath of the Wild)
- "... What?! You're the one who approached ME! Why would you just walk up and say good-bye?! Heh. I like your style! In fact, I'm gonna do you a favor and accept you as my student." — Slergo (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's settled. I'm the professor, got it? And I expect my students... to lemme know if they have any questions." — Slergo (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Who are you?] Slergo." — Slergo (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Where am I?] Goron City." — Slergo (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm just so... happy to have such a curious pupil! You can ask me whatever you want, whenever you want!"" — Slergo (Breath of the Wild)