Making Magic Powder
Location and Uses
The Sleepy Toadstool is an optional item Link can gather in the Mysterious Woods. If he brings it to Syrup, she will make him some Magic Powder. The Sleepy Toadstool can cause unusual effects when eaten. Tarin, who has a fondness for Mushrooms, had eaten one while at the Mysterious Woods and was transformed into a raccoon. Link uses the Magic Powder to turn him back to normal.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Italian||Fungo del sonno (LANS)||Sleep Mushroom|
|SpanishEU||Seta durmiente (LANS)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
A Sleepy Toadstool from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.
- This item is also referred to as the Sleepy 'Shroom in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, since Encyclopedia retconned this term, it is no longer considered Canon.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 138 (LA)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 10
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 17
- "The last thing I kin remember was bitin' into a big juicy toadstool... Then, I had the darndest dream... I was a raccoon! Yeah, sounds strange, but it sure was fun! " — Tarin (Link's Awakening DX)