Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Game(s)||The Minish Cap|
After paying 10 Rupees to play, Link will be instructed to fall asleep in the bed provided by the shop. The young hero will "awaken" to find himself in a square, dungeon-like room filled with an assortment of monsters, including Moblins, Keatons, and Peahats. Link must destroy all of the monsters in order to receive a Piece of Heart, as a reward. Interestingly, in the event that Link dies in the simulation, he actually dies, instead of waking up, as one may expect. Link may return to play the mini-game at any time during his quest, however, the prizes range from Rupees to Hearts after subsequent, successful playthroughs.
- In the Dream Shrine from Link's Awakening, Link also falls asleep in a small room on a bed and awakens in a room filled with monsters.
- The Take 'Em All On! Game, also located in Hyrule Town in Spirit Tracks, resembles the Mysterious-Dungeon Simulation Game.
- "Ho ho! Here we are! You've come to the fabulous Simon's Simulations!" — Simon (The Minish Cap)
- "It's 10 Rupees for one try! Interested?" — Simon (The Minish Cap)
- "Ho ho! Well certainly! Now how shall I put this... "We offer you the chance to be the hero you dream of becoming!" We allow you to fight grand monsters without any danger! This is our unique service!" — Simon (The Minish Cap)
- "If you dispatch a monster skillfully enough, you might get something nice." — Simon (The Minish Cap)