Sheila and Link in front of Simon's Simulations
|Game(s)||The Minish Cap|
After paying 10 Rupees to play, Link will be instructed to fall asleep in the bed provided by the shop. The young hero will "awaken" to find himself in a square, Dungeon-like room filled with an assortment of monsters, including Moblins, Keatons, and Peahats. Link must destroy all of the monsters in order to receive a Piece of Heart, as a reward. Despite it being a simulation, Link dies if he loses all his Hearts rather than waking up. Link may return to play the mini-game at any time during his quest; however, the prizes range from Rupees to Hearts after subsequent, successful playthroughs.
- "Ho ho! Here we are! You've come to the fabulous Simon's Simulations!" — Simon (The Minish Cap)
- "His mysterious dungeon-simulation game is very popular in Hyrule. It gives players the illusion of fighting real monsters in real dungeons." — Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- "It's 10 Rupees for one try! Interested?" — Simon (The Minish Cap)
- "Ho ho! Well certainly! Now how shall I put this... "We offer you the chance to be the hero you dream of becoming!" We allow you to fight grand monsters without any danger! This is our unique service!" — Simon (The Minish Cap)
- "If you dispatch a monster skillfully enough, you might get something nice." — Simon (The Minish Cap)