- This article is about the item in Breath of the Wild. For the Recovered Memory named after it, see Silent Princess (Memory).
Location and Uses
Hyrule Compendium Entry
The Silent Princess is a rare, endangered flower species. A century before the events of Breath of the Wild, the plant could not be grown domestically, thriving only out in the wild. By the time Breath of the Wild takes place, the Silent Princess was feared to have gone extinct but was then spotted growing in the wild. The flower was said to have been a favorite of Princess Zelda, which is confirmed in the Recovered Memory Silent Princess. The Silent Princess can be used in a dish or elixir for a Stealth Boost effect.
- Three Silent Princess flowers grow near the Master Sword's pedestal in Korok Forest. The locations of these flowers, with two on the left and one on the right, are the same locations of the unidentified flowers in A Link to the Past that grow near the Pedestal of the Master Sword in the Lost Woods.
- A single Silent Princess can be found growing in the ruins of Princess Zelda's Study in Hyrule Castle.
- "Silent Princess
This lovely flower was said to have been a favorite of the princess of Hyrule. Once feared to have gone extinct, it's recently been spotted growing in the wild." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "This one here is called the silent princess. It's a rare, endangered species." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Despite out efforts, we can't get them to grow domestically yet. The princess can only thrive out here in the wild." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Once feared to have gone extinct, it's recently been spotted growing in the wild." — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- "This lovely flower was said to have been a favorite of the princess of Hyrule..." — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- "She explains her admiration for a flower called the silent princess..." — N/A (Breath of the Wild)