Sharo Lun is a Sheikah Monk who serves the Goddess Hylia. Following the first Great Calamity and the ostracism of the Sheikah 10,000 years prior to Breath of the Wild, Sharo Lun became a Monk and constructed an Ancient Shrine to help prepare Link against the threat of Calamity Ganon.
The Sharo Lun Shrine is activated during the "EX Champion Daruk's Song" Main Quest, at which point it can then be entered by someone bearing a Sheikah Slate. When Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Monk and is offered the Shrine's Trial in the name of Hylia. If Link completes the Trial, Sharo Lun praises him and rewards the Hylian Champion with a Rudania's Emblem. If this is the first or second Monk that has rewarded Link with a Rudania's Emblem, the Monk will then tell him that he must collect three and state how many remain. If they are the third Monk to reward him with a Rudania's Emblem, Sharo Lun will tell him to go to Divine Beast Vah Rudania. Afterwards, their body will fade away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Creating a Champion pg. 370
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Sharo Lun. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- Creating a Champion pg. 368
- Creating a Champion pg. 375
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Rudania's Emblem." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Rudania..." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)