- This is a page about the characters, the Seven Heroines. For the page on the Shrine Quest, see "The Seven Heroines".
Statues of the Seven Heroines at the East Gerudo Ruins
|Objective(s)||Protecting the Gerudo people|
The Seven Heroines are known as the divine protectors of the Gerudo people. Massive statues that stand in their honor can be found in the East Gerudo Ruins on the east end of the Gerudo Desert. People once journeyed from around the world searching for the heroines' blessing. Each heroine is said to have a unique power, which are skill, spirit, endurance, knowledge, flight, motion and gentleness. The statues of the Seven Heroines play a role in the Shrine Quest, "The Seven Heroines", given by Rotana in Gerudo Town. Link must solve a puzzle involving the statues to finish the Shrine Quest and reveal the Korsh O'hu Shrine. In addition to the Seven Heroines, there is also a rumor of an Eighth Heroine. Its Statue can be found in the northern Gerudo Highlands.
- "It's dedicated to the seven giant statues of the heroines, said to be the divine protectors of the Gerudo." — Rotana (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's believed that people once came from around the world in search of the heroines' blessing." — Rotana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Each heroine had a different power: skill, spirit, endurance, knowledge, flight, motion, and gentleness." — Rotana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Everyone's heard the legend in the Gerudo region about the seven heroines, but...some tell of an eighth heroine..." — Bozai (Breath of the Wild)