Senna is a resident of Hateno Village where she greets people for the Kochi Dye Shop. She considers herself be be the hardest worker in greeting, though she admits the weather keeps it from feeling like real work. She can be found in the front of the Shop, where she directs people to her husband, Sayge. She is a taciturn person, telling Link to leave her so she can return to greeting.
Senna could be named after the Senna plant, a plant used for spices and dyes.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Yeah, yeah, you're a customer. I get it. If you want to get your clothes dyed, pop inside and talk to my husband. Trust me, you can't miss him." — Senna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Senna" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "OK, OK, I've got this. Greeting time. You're a customer, right? [That's right.] HON, IT'S A CUSTOMERRRR! Looks like he's hungry to have his clothes dyed! I'll leave it to you!" — Senna (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm the hardest working greeter there is. Though it hardly seems like work when the weather's so nice..." — Senna (Breath of the Wild)
- "[My mistake.] I don't know about any mistake, but if you don't need anything, move on, OK? I've got greeting to do." — Senna (Breath of the Wild)
- Given Name SENNA, behindthename.com.