The Seeker's Guild is an organization in Four Swords Adventures. Its office is located in the Village of the Blue Maiden, which inhabitants are its main clients. The Seeker's Guild concerns itself with finding missing people and solving oddities and other problems occuring in town.
The Village of the Blue Maiden was in a tremendous uproar because all of the children had gone missing. Many villagers came to the Seeker's Guild to get help finding the children or to volunteer as new member. To prevent nagging villagers and worthless volunteers from getting in the way of the guild's investigations, the leader of the guild got one member to pretend to be first in line to the office so that no one could enter through the front door.
However, there was a second entrance located at the side of the office. This one was both for guild members to come and go through and to select worthy volunteers on, since anyone capable of spotting the entrance had to have some talent to become a Seeker. Link made use of this entrance when he went to volunteer, referred to the guild by the agents spread across town. He was accepted and additionally given his first assignment: to collect the clues found by the agents.
The four agents had been spying on some of the mages in town, certain that they had something to do with the disappearance of the children. From this activity, they each were able to provide Link with a small piece of information they had eavesdropped: "The six...", "Protect...", "Deeply connected to this village..." and "Beautiful!". With these clues, Link returned to the leader to discuss what it could mean. The breakthrough came when Link suggested the words referred to the Shrine Maidens. Grateful for this advancement in the investigations, the leader gave him both a shovel and information on a hidden passageway on the other side of the village.
After Link defeated the Shadow Links to the east of the Village of the Blue Maiden, the villagers came to congratulate him on his success. Among them was Secret Agent One, who explained he came on behalf of the guild's leader, who was too busy to come himself. He expressed both gratitude and a wish for Link to stay and join the guild, but stated he understood Link had to go.
Their members include:
|Secret Agent One (Green)|
|Secret Agent Two (Red)|
|Secret Agent Three (Blue)|
|Secret Agent Four (Purple)|
- The order of the Secret Agents and the color of their clothes match up with that of the Links.
|Names in Other Regions|
|French||Guilde des Chercheurs|
|Spanish||Gremio de los Buscadores|
- "Whoa there! No cutting in! If you want people to treat you like an adult, you'd better learn some manners!! To the back of the line with you!" — Guild's doorman (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Oh! Hello. I'm actually a Seeker, too. I'm in the guild and everything! All the people lined up here are the parents of the children who have vanished. Of course, we're looking into it, but we don't have time to talk to everyone! That's why I'm here. I'm pretending to be in line, but I'm really just blocking the entrance. It's important work!" — Guild's doorman (Four Swords Adventures)
- "You spotted the entrance. You have a keen eye. This is the office of the legendary Seeker's Guild. We're investigating the sudden appearance of those suspicious mages. We've reason to believe they may be connected to the vanishing children. What do you say? You seem talented enough. Care to help us out?" — Leader (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Oh, you'll help?! That is spectacular! There's something I need you to do right away. Four of our brothers are in the village investigating the weird mages. They must have found some clues by now. Go and speak to the four of them and see what clues they've found so far. The key to this mystery's bound to be in those clues. One of the brothers should be right out here to the left. You have your orders!" — Leader (Four Swords Adventures)
- "... ... ... Hm...so you're a new member of the Seeker's Guild, are you? Let me tell you about the clues our investigation has turned up so far. This odd little mage whispered this to me: "The six..." I'm sure it's connected to this incident somehow! Don't you forget it!" — Secret Agent One (Four Swords Adventures)
- "An apprentice mage disappeared somewhere around here. POOF! Right when she vanished, she whispered something... "Protect..." Now that's suspicious! You would do well to lock that away in your head!" — Secret Agent Two (Four Swords Adventures)
- "... ... ... Oh, so now you're a member of the Seeker's Guild?! Well then, why don't you listen to the clues I've gathered so far! A weird mage is lurking somewhere back here... I can sometimes hear her talking to herself, and this is what she says: "Deeply connected to this village..." That is most definitely a clue! Go and report this to the chief!" — Secret Agent Three (Four Swords Adventures)
- "... ... ... Oh, so you're here to help with the investigation? That's welcome news! Well then, listen to what I have to tell you! Look! The mage is over there, right? I was hiding over here, watching her, when I heard her call out suddenly... She said, "Beautiful!" Suspicious, isn't it? Maybe it's part of a spell or something! What's she up to?" — Secret Agent Four (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Oh, it's you. And you've heard the clues gathered by all our members. ... ... ... Hm...yes...I see... Those strange mages... Yes, that does seem odd... What do you believe the mages' words refer to?" — Leader (Four Swords Adventures)
- "... ... ... Of course... Something's happened to the six beautiful maidens that protect the shrine... That's it, isn't it? Your powers of deduction are truly magnificent! We'll use your findings to continue our investigation! Oh, yes... As thanks for your help, I'd like to give you something. During the course of our inquiry, we dug up a hidden passageway. Try digging by the house of pots in the south-eastern part of the village. You should find a path that will take you to places otherwise unreachable." — Leader (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Hmmm... We've looked all over, but we just can't find that mage's missing student. How did she vanish? Where did she go?" — Secret Agent Two (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Hey, it's you guys! It's me! You know, Secret Agent One! I just wanted to thank all of you on behalf of my boss, who's just too darned busy. This whole time, we thought it was the mages... But it was just a misunderstanding. If it weren't for you guys, we never would have cracked this case. We owe you big! We'd really like you guys to stay here in the village and join our guild. But we understand you can't, so we won't try to force you to stay. But good luck out there! I know you'll pull through, whatever you're doing!" — Secret Agent One (Four Swords Adventures)
- "I'm Secret Agent One, of the Seeker's Guild! I'm guarding this here place to make sure this mage don't do anything...er...wicked. If you're looking for our leader, he should be in that building there. There's a secret entrance on the side. Go right on in and see him!" — Secret Agent One (Four Swords Adventures)
- "I am Secret Agent Two! I'm not supposed to move from this spot right here. But I can't say any more than that to anyone outside of our...secret guild. But I CAN ask for some help. The guild bylaws say nothing about that. If you feel up to it, go see our head office. It's north of here." — Secret Agent Two (Four Swords Adventures)
- "I'm Secret Agent Three! I'm in the middle of a serious investigation. We're looking for a particular person. I can't tell you any more about it. If you're interested in what we're doing, go see our boss in our office west of here." — Secret Agent Three (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Shh! Keep it down, will ya? I'm on a stakeout! Call me Secret Agent Four. If you want to help out, go inquire back at our office. There's a throng of people blocking the door, though, so you probably can't go in." — Secret Agent Four (Four Swords Adventures)