Link's Awakening (Cagiva)
Super Mario Maker
Super Mario Maker 2
In Link's Awakening, they appear on Toronbo Shores. While they can not move and are not actively aggressive, they will damage Link if he touches them. He must push them out of the way using his Shield in order to reach his washed up Sword. He can then use his Sword to destroy them with a single hit.
Four Swords Adventures
In Four Swords Adventures, the four Links cannot push or destroy them with any weapons. Instead, they are forced to either simply avoid them, or defeat other enemies in the area in order to make them disappear.
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc. states that Sea Urchins will attack Link. Despite this, Sea Urchins are unable to move.
|Names in Other Regions|
|German||Seeigel (LANS)||Sea Urchin|
|Italian||Riccio di mare (LANS)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- This enemy is also referred to as Spiny Urchins in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, as Encyclopedia supersedes the guide, this term is not considered Canon.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 202 (LA | FSA)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 21
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 95