Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Use(s)||Growing a Scent Tree|
|Comparable Item(s)||Gasha Seed|
The Scent Seedling is a quest item appearing in Oracle of Ages. With the help of a certain Tokay, it can be planted in Crescent Island's "tree nursery" in the past. The Tokay will then mention that it will take a very long time for the seed to become a tree. He tells Link to "come back after a long, long time", and promises to nurture the tree in the meanwhile. When Link returns to the tree nursery in the present, he will find a fully grown Scent Tree. Link can now use his newly-found Scent Seeds to trade back all the items that were stolen from him by the Tokay upon arriving on the island.
- "This is our precious tree nursery. They say a Scent Tree was planted here long ago. If I had a seedling, I'd plant it here." — Tokay (Oracle of Ages)
- "Hey! Is that a Scent Seedling? Let's plant it!" — Tokay (Oracle of Ages)
- "It's not like it's gonna get big right away. It takes a long, long time for a seed to become a tree." — Tokay (Oracle of Ages)
- "Don't worry. I'll take care of it, so come back after a long, long time." — Tokay (Oracle of Ages)
- "If you want this Scent Seedling, take the Wild Tokay challenge! It costs 10 Rupees" — Wild Tokay (Oracle of Ages)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||イテテのなえ木 (Itete no Naeki)|
|SpanishEU||Brote de Esencia|