In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Sayge is the manager of the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno Village. He is an eccentric fellow with dark red hair that appears to be dyed, and is styled in an undercut fashion. He is the husband of Senna. He has a propensity for making color-based puns.
Sayge could be named after the Sage plant, a plant used in spices and dyes.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "A strange place, huh... That could mean a lot of... Oh, wait! Are you talking about our resident Mr. Toothy? I mean, his shop's not called that. I think only I call him that. He runs the dye shop near the bridge. He is WEIRD." — Nack (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yeah, yeah, you're a customer. I get it. If you want to get your clothes dyed, pop inside and talk to my husband. Trust me, you can't miss him." — Senna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sayge" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome! If you were looking to add some color to your wardrobe, you found the right place! Hue do you do? Welcome to Kochi Dye Shop, where we live to dye!" — Sayge (Breath of the Wild)
- "All right now... Stay like that and don't move a muscle! [...] Yeehoo! We made something very special here if I do say so myself! It's downright miraculous what makes a difference a new set of duds makes. You're looking very chic! Do you find this palette-able? If you'd like to do a redye, just let me know!" — Sayge (Breath of the Wild)
- Given Name SAGE, behindthename.com.