|Establishment||Era of the Great Sea|
|Salvage Corp (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Birthplace: Angular Isles|
Talent: Searching for sunken treasure
These young men found friendship through their common interest in searching for sunken treasure. Soon afterward, they formed the Salvage Corp.
With thier first haul of treasure, all they could afford to buy was their diving suits. Now they dream of finding that one huge haul that makes them all rich.
They are currently searching for the legendary treasure sunken beneath the sea.
When Link first encounters the Corp, they will happily tell him how to use the Grappling Hook like a Salvage Arm to raise up treasure from the ocean floor. If spoken to near Pawprint Isle,[verification needed] they will also give Link the Treasure Chart 34. If Link asks them how to use the Grappling Hook again, they will begrudgingly tell him again before shooing him away.
After the Tower of the Gods rises up from the Sea, the Salvage Corp will give up hunting for minor treasure. They give Link all of Rupees that they have found, and focus on finding the Triumph Forks instead.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||サルベージ隊 (Sarubēji Tai)||Salvage Team|
|FrenchEU||Equipage Nautilus||Nautilus Team|
|German||Tauch & Co.|
|Italian||Unita di Salvataggio||Salvage Unit|
|SpanishEU||Equipo Nautilus||Nautilus Team|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 259
- "Salvage Corp" — Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- "Ya!!! Bub! You collecting treasure, bub? To see where you can find treasure, open your Map. If you compare the Island Charts on the right with the Treasure Charts on the left, it should be easy to figure out! The secret to hauling up treasure is to go to the spot marked on the map and then use your Grappling Hook while in your boat. Then it just takes patience, bub! A lot of first-time treasure hunters give up pretty quickly because they don't get how it works, but they're missing out! It's really not that hard!" — Salvage Corp. (The Wind Waker HD)
- "So that's how it works!" — Salvage Corp. (The Wind Waker HD)
- "...Bub... ...I don't know how many times I have to explain it to you, but here goes... If you want to search for treasure, first open your Map, and then compare the Island Charts on the right with the Treasure Charts on the left to figure out where the treasure is! You get that part, right? You'll have to use both your Treasure Charts and your Grappling Hook to haul up the treasure. You got that, bub? And do you understand what we're doing now? Good!" — Salvage Corp. (The Wind Waker HD)
- "So, you understand what treasure hunting is all about now, right, bub?" — Salvage Corp. (The Wind Waker HD)