We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Sagessa is found at Dueling Peaks Stable. During the daytime, she sits beside the Stable's Cooking Pot, but typically spends her nights admiring the nearby Ancient Shrine, Ha Dahamar Shrine. She takes shelter inside the Stable when it Rains, and wishes it would stop for a while. While fleeing from the Rain, she warns Link that Lightning will strike metal objects, and advises him to watch himself if he's wandering around with a metal weapon. She mentions that the Sheikah in Kakariko Village wear clothing that allows them to work in the Rain, but laments that only Sheikah can wear it and won't sell the clothing to anyone else. If Link inquires about Kakariko Village, she will explain to him where it is located. If Link ignores her instead, she will remind him of the dangers of Lightning.
Sagessa greets Link when he speaks to her, as many travelers do not pass through the area. Sagessa says it is sometimes easy to forget the world almost ended during the Great Calamity because of how peaceful it can be. Despite this, she notes that monsters still tend to wander around, and that the area near Hyrule Castle is especially dangerous. Sagessa tells Link that if he is going to be traveling he should know about Elixirs. If Link he explains that an Elixir can be made by cooking Bugs and other small creatures with Monster Ingredients. She notes that while most Elixirs do not restore health, they can still have different effects, like increasing speed or raising resistance to extreme Temperatures. Impressed that Link has made it so far without knowledge of Elixirs, Sagessa gives him a Hasty Elixir in case something happens to him, in order to ease her conscience. Since Hasty Elixirs increase running speed, Sagessa says she uses them to escape from monsters or when she needs to hurry. The Recipe is simple, so she usually has a rough stock of 10 on hand. If Link states that he already knows all about Elixirs while Sagessa is standing near the pond, she'll be surprised that he's leaving so soon and decides to spend her time admiring the Ancient Shrine. If Link tells her this during the day, she'll point out how only twins seem to run the Stable, and how this fact unnerves her. If spoken to again, Sagessa will repeat her information of Elixirs, but will not give Link another one. While walking between places at the Stable, Sagessa will complain about how hungry she is.
If Link approaches the Apples near the Stable, Sagessa will tell him that anything lying around the Stable is free for the taking. She also comments on the crispness of the Apples and assures Link that Darton and Shibo will go pick more if the Apple supply runs out.
After Link completes the Ha Dahamar Shrine near the Stable, Sagessa may meet him outside and say that although it only recently started glowing, the Ancient Shrine has been there for about 10,000 years. She says there are so many that it sometimes feels like there is a Shrine behind every hill. She also says that though archaeologists get excited about finding Shrines, she has no time for mysteries and would rather leave that to younger people. Despite this, Sagessa notes that the glowing light does make the concept romantic.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Sagessa" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Aww, dang, it started raining! The lightning in Hyrule tends to strike metal objects... You watch yourself if you go wandering around with a metal weapon." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wish this rain would take a hint and lay off for a while... The folks in Kakariko Village have really amazing clothes that let them work out in the rain with no problem. Amazing! But only the Sheikah people can wear 'em, so they won't sell us any..." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Kakariko Village?] Kakariko Village is a small village you can reach by following the road north from here. I came through there earlier. It's surrounded by tall mountains, and everyone there wears the same clothing. It's a strange little place, sort of like the original hidden village..." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "The lightnin' in Hyrule tends to strike metal objects... So mind the steel, sonny!" — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hello there. Don't see a whole lot of travelers passing through here." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "You know, with how peaceful it is around here, it's sometimes easy to forget that the world almost ended years ago. But there are still monsters wandering around, and the area near Hyrule Castle is especially dangerous. If you're going to be traveling, you should know a thing or two about elixirs." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Elixirs?] You can make elixirs by mixing bugs and other small creatures with monster parts. Most of them are no good for refilling your health, but they can have a lot of unique effects... Some elixirs can increase your speed. Others raise your resistance to extreme temperatures. I'm actually impressed that you've made it this far without any knowledge of elixirs. I can't have it on my conscience if something happens to you from here, so I'll give you one of mine." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Using a hasty elixir increases your run speed, so I use it to escape from enemies or any time I need to hurry. The recipe is just hightail lizard and monster parts, so I usually have a stock of ten or so on hand." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I know all about them.] Oh, you're going already? Then I think I'll kill some time admiring this shrine." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I know all about them.] Oh... Uh... Have you noticed it's mostly twins here at this stable? It's kind of creeping me out." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "... Just so you know, I'm not giving you any more elixirs." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ahh... I am powerfully hungry... If I don't eat soon, I may fall down right here." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "I was thinking about taking one of those apples. Apparently anything lying around here is up for grabs." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "The guy at the stable said we could take those apples if we want them." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "I ate one of those apples. It was nice and crisp. Don't you hate it when you bite into a soft apple?" — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "If the apples run out, the children will go pick some more. They told me to take as many as I want." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "That shrine has been there for something like 10,000 years. It sometimes feels like there's a shrine sleeping behind every hill, there's so many of them. Archaeologists get pretty fired up hunting down each one of them, but I haven't got time for mysteries... I'll leave that kind of adventure to younger folks." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "That shrine only recently started glowing, but it's been there for something like 10,000 years. It sometimes feels like there's a shrine sleeping behind every hill, there's so many of them. Archaeologists get pretty fired up hunting down each one of them, but I haven't got time for mysteries... Still, looking at that glowing light...you do start to see something romantic about the whole endeavor." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)