Sacred Ground Ruins
|Sacred Ground Ruins|
Features and Overview
The Sacred Ground Ruins are an ancient site in Hyrule Field south of the Hyrule Castle Town Ruins where Hyrule’s Royal Guards were honored by the Royal Family of Hyrule. At the center of the Sacred Ground Ruins, there is a symbol of a Triforce that bears the crests of Din, Farore, and Nayru in their respective Triforce positions. There is also a Wingcrest in the blank space of the Triforce.
Prior to the second Great Calamity, Zelda and the Champions gathered here to honor Link’s appointment as Zelda’s personal knight. Consequently, the Sacred Ground ruins are the site of the Recovered Memory, "Subdued Ceremony", which Link can recall by visiting the Ruins after speaking to Impa and receiving the "Captured Memories" Main Quest.
A Korok can be found by lifting a Rock atop the northeastern pillar of the Sacred Ground Ruins. He will give Link a Korok Seed in return for finding him. In the "EX Treasure: Phantasma" Side Quest exclusive to The Master Trials DLC Pack, a metallic Treasure Chest is added to the Sacred Ground Ruins. It holds the Phantom Armor and is lodged in the ground in the southeastern portion of the Ruins’ pool.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||式典場跡 (Shikiten Jō ato)||Ceremony Site Ruins|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Sacred Ground Ruins" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Armor worn by fierce phantoms, feared even by heroes, is hidden in the ruins of Hyrule Field. Find these pieces at a battleground where brave souls tested their skill...at ceremonial grounds where royal guards are honored...and at the ruins where the soldiers of Hyrule gathered." — Misko's EX Journal (Breath of the Wild)
- "Link is chosen to be the appointed knight to Zelda, princess of the royal family of Hyrule. Zelda does her best to facilitate the fabled "ceremony of legend," as suggested by Daruk, but her own insecurities are laid bare..." — Recovered Memories (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hero of Hyrule, chosen by the sword that seals the darkness... You have shown unflinching bravery and skill in the face of darkness and adversity. And have proven yourself worthy of the blessings of the Goddess Hylia. Whether skyward bound, adrift in time, or steeped in the glowing embers of twilight... The sacred blade is forever bound to the soul of the Hero. We pray for your protection...and we hope that—that the two of you will grow stronger together, as one." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yahaha! You found me!" — Korok (Breath of the Wild)