Rusta can be found at the bird statue near the Waterfall Cave in Skyloft before the Wing Ceremony, where he notes to Link that it is missing an eye. Afterwards, Rusta can be found at the Lumpy Pumpkin. After Kukiel goes missing, he informs Link about a monster in Skyloft, something many people don't believe. If Link breaks the Lumpy Pumpkin's chandelier, he will scold him for doing so, saying that he scared a year off his life.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Rico||From "cocorico", the onomatopoeia of the sound made by a rooster.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
Concept art of Rusta from the Hyrule Historia
- "His name is Rusta, and he is an elderly dreamer and husband to Henya, who works at the Knight Academy." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 294
- "Look at this thing. Who knows how long this statue has been here? And it only has one eye. Poor thing... You probably know this, but you can press (C) to look around!" — Rusta (Skyward Sword)
- "There's a fiendish demon living in Skyloft! I'm tellin' ya, I came this close to getting eaten by that evil beast! You look like you've gotten a little knight training, but you'd better keep your guard up, or he'll take a bite out of you too!" — Rusta (Skyward Sword)
- "You believe me, don't ya?!" — Rusta (Skyward Sword)
- "Listen to this! The old guy over there says he saw a demon! He's obviously trying to get Kina's attention, but he won't get anywhere using creepy lines like that!" — Keet (Skyward Sword)
- "Hey now... What's with you kids today and all your disrespectin' and whatnot! I swear..." — Rusta (Skyward Sword)
- "What were you thinking? You scared a year off my life! What did you want again? I lost my train of thought..." — Rusta (Skyward Sword)
- Hyrule Historia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 37 (SS)