- This article is about the gemstone. For other uses, see Ruby (Disambiguation).
Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Rubies are rare Materials occasionally obtained from breaking Ore Deposits. They are also dropped by various types of Stone Taluses, Silver enemy variants and Yiga Blademasters when killed. Rubies are said to contain the power of fire within them, granting warmth in colder tempatures when used in Armor.
Link can sell Rubies for 210 Rupees in most Shops. Rubies are required to purchase the Ruby Circlet from "Starlight Memories" Shop. The description of the Snowquill Headdress reveals it is adorn with a Ruby. Rubies are also used by Great Fairies to upgrade certain pieces of Armor.
- Total Rubies needed to upgrade the Ruby Circlet: 22 (2, 4, 6, 10)
- Total Rubies needed to upgrade the Hero Set: 57 (1, 3, 5, 10) x3
- Total Rubies needed to upgrade the Snowquill Set: 15 (0, 0, 0, 5) x3
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Rubis brut||Raw ruby|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
A precious red gem mined from large ore deposits throughout Hyrule. Rubies contain the power of fire and have fetched a high price since ancient times." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "A valuable mineral mined from large stones in Hyrule. Rubies hold the power of fire within them. Can be sold for a very high price." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)