We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
The Room Key from Majora's Mask 3D
|Use(s)||Have 24-Hour access to the Stock Pot Inn|
The Room Key is an item in Majora's Mask.
Location and Uses
The Room Key is an item which is received during the Reuniting Kafei and Anju sidequest. Obtaining the Room Key is not necessary to reunite the two lovers, however, and the quest can be completed without it. This key allows Link to go in and out of the Stock Pot Inn before and after the inn closes without having to resort to using the unlocked door on the deck of the second floor. More importantly, however, it grants him access to the Knife Chamber, one of the two rooms available for rent on the second floor at the Stock Pot Inn.
Link receives the Room Key as a mistake due to Anju's tendency to forget customer's faces. When Link talks to her between 1:50 PM and 4:00 PM during the First Day, Anju will ask him if he has made a reservation. If Link says yes, she will hand him the key to the Knife Chamber. The reservation was actually made for a Goron who just happened to share the same name as the young hero; Link. Since Link has the room key, Link (the Goron) will not be able to claim his reservation and will now have to sleep outside.
In Majora's Mask 3D, Anju remembers that the Knife Chamber was reserved by a Goron. As a result, to receive the Room Key, Link must speak to her while wearing the Goron Mask so that Anju will mistake the young hero for the Goron who shares his name.
- The Room Key will automatically disappear from Link's inventory on the Final Day. At that point, the Stock Pot Inn is left unlocked for the rest of the cycle because all the employees have evacuated.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||部屋の鍵 (Heya no Kagi)|
|French||Clé de Chambre|
|FrenchCA||Clé de chambre (MM3D)|
|Spanish||Llave de Habitación|
|SpanishLA||Llave de habitación (MM3D)|
- "Mr. Link, I have you down for an afternoon arrival. Your room is our "Knife Chamber" on the second floor. Here is your key." — Anju (Majora's Mask)
- "My mother is always telling me to remember our customer's faces, but I tend to forget them..." — Anju (Majora's Mask)
- "Umm...Did you...have a reservation?" — Anju (Majora's Mask)
- "I made a reservation... The name is Link-goro!" — Link (Majora's Mask)
- "What?!? Really-goro? Well, it's nice weather, so I'll just sleep outside-goro." — Link (Majora's Mask)