In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|Main Prize||Frog Lure|
Location and Rules
Rollgoal is a minigame invented by Hena. It is located inside her hut in the Fishing Hole in the Upper Zora's River. In order to play it, Link must go into first-person perspective and examine the game board located close to the entrance door. It costs 5 Rupees per game and awards 10 Rupees for a win.
Rollgoal involves moving a glass ball over a path all the way to the goal within the time limit without dropping it. The game can be played by tilting the Wii Remote, the Control Stick in the GameCube controller, or the Wii U GamePad. The camera angle can also be changed by tilting the Control Stick in the Nunchuk, the C-Stick in the GameCube controller, or the Right Control Stick in the Wii U GamePad.
Each time Link completes a level, a new one becomes available once he enters the hut again. Once the first eight levels are completed, Link is awarded with the Frog Lure. Each time Link completes the eight levels, he can replay them in the same order; however, each time they will be mirrored and with 20 seconds less in the time limit. If Link completes all 64 levels, Hena will completely fill his Wallet. Link will also be able to choose and play any level with an increased time limit for free; however, Hena will not reward him with any Rupees afterwards.
- It is possible to cheat by rolling the ball over gaps; however, Hena will catch Link if he attempts to do so, forcing him to pay another 5 Rupees and start the level again.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||コロコロゲーム (Korokoro Gēmu)||Korokoro Game|
- "I made that game, y'know! I gave it a really fun name, too...ROLLGOAL!" — Hena (Twilight Princess)
- "It costs 5 Rupees to play, but you win 10 Rupees if you make it to the goal!" — Hena (Twilight Princess)
- "The rules are simple! Roll the glass ball along the path all the way to the goal within the time limit without dropping the ball!" — Hena (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Now that you've cleared my Rollgoal game, you've earned the right to use the frog lure!" — Hena (Twilight Princess)
- "You already cleared all my Rollgoal games, so I don't have any new challenges for you... So I guess I'll just have to start up a harder version of the game with shorter time limits!" — Hena (Twilight Princess)
- "Wow! This is really gonna cost me! But I have to fill your wallet!" — Hena (Twilight Princess)
- "It's the special-edition Rollgoal game! It's free, and you have lots of time. You can even choose any level you want. What do you say?" — Hena (Twilight Princess)
- "I can't give you any more Rupees after this, but if you want to play my special-edition Rollgoal game, come see me again!" — Hena (Twilight Princess)
- "Come on! You know that's cheating! The rules say you have to roll it on the path! Do over!" — Hena (Twilight Princess)