Rola is a Hylian member of the Sheikah Tribe who owns The Curious Quiver, a General Store in Kakariko Village. When Link first visits her, she mentions that she has not had a customer in a long while. She explains that this is due to the fact that not many of their younger villagers need a Bow. Rola is excited for the opportunity of a young new customer and implores that Link take his time browsing. When he bids her farewell, she admits that he lifted her spirits high enough to even miss her husband.
Should Link come back at a later time with a Bow, Rola will have a Side Quest available for him, "Arrows of Burning Heat". Once Link completes the Quest, she will begin to fawn over him due to his skill in archery and has to remind herself to get back to business. Should Link complete the side quest without a bow, Rola becomes somewhat disheartened by Link's lack of consideration for her feelings, and comments men will always disappoint womankind. If Link decides to leave the conversation without selling her anything, she becomes disappointed. Still, she gives him the advice to sell Ore for some quick Rupees should he need them.
Rola comes from the Cherrola tomato; this is supported by the French translation, where her name is literally Cherrola.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion pg. 101
- "Rola" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I can't remember the last time we had a customer in here!" — Rola (Breath of the Wild)
- "Young folks in this village don't have much use for a bow..." — Rola (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's a thrill to see a young lad like you come into the shop. Well, don't mind me. Take your time lookin' around." — Rola (Breath of the Wild)
- "Kid, you've lifted my spirits so high I can barely contain myself! I even miss my husband at the moment. Just a tiny bit..." — Rola (Breath of the Wild)
- "The way you handle that bow of yours... A thing of beauty, I tell ya. Heh, sorry. I'm getting carried away. You lookin' to sell something?" — Rola (Breath of the Wild)
- "Although... What I really wanted was for you to light the fire using an arrow... But I suppose a man is ultimately doomed to betray a woman's expectations. Don't you think? I haven't seen him in a while...for various reasons...but you being inconsiderate reminds me of my husband." — Rola (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh...are you planning to leave already? That's too bad." — Rola (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, while you're here, let me give you a bit of advice. If you need money, go ahead and sell some ore. Any shop you find will buy it at a premium price." — Rola (Breath of the Wild)