Rogaro is the owner of the Armor shop Ripped and Shredded in Goron City. He sells the Flamebreaker Set, and highly recommends it to Link if he intends on scaling Death Mountain. Rogaro states that the Armor he sells are intended for tourists, as Gorons do not normally wear clothes.
- "Rogaro" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have the privilege of standing in Ripped and Shredded, my armor shop. How can I help ya?" — Rogaro (Breath of the Wild)
- "You can't go out dressed like that! If ya don't hurry and change your gear, you're gonna pass out from the heat!" — Rogaro (Breath of the Wild)
- "But ya did a great job fireproofing! Like that, you could even make it to Death Mountain, or anywhere really." — Rogaro (Breath of the Wild)
- "Funny thing is, Gorons normally don't wear anything at all. We started sellin' flame-resistant armor for the tourists. I recommend the flamebreaker boots over all else. They're made using gems mined from this very soil. As you'd expect, they have great flame resistance. Give 'em a try! They're the envy of famous warriors the world over!" — Rogaro (Breath of the Wild)