Trading for the Goron Vase
Location and Uses
Rock Brisket is earned by successfully hitting all twelve targets in the Target Carts mini-game. The Rock Brisket is given to the hungry Goron guarding the stairs to the upper Rolling Ridge area in the present, in return for his ancestors' Goron Vase. Ironically, the vase must be given to the Goron Guard's ancestor in the past, who would like a heirloom to give to his descendants to teach them to value life.
- In the Inventory, Rock Brisket is named Rock Sirloin, a similar quest item appearing in Majora's Mask. It is unknown whether this is accidental or intentional.
- In the Japanese version of Oracle of Ages, Rock Brisket is named カルビいわ (Rock Kalbi), Kalbi being a Korean dish somewhat similar to sirloin steak.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||カルビいわ (Karubi Iwa)||Rock Kalbi|
|FrenchEU||Steak de Roc
Filet de Roc
|Italian||Petto di Roccia
|SpanishEU||Bistec de Roca||Rock Steak|
- "Rock Sirloin: A tasty treat." — Inventory Description (Oracle of Ages)
- "For generations, my ancestors have sat here guarding the peace on Rolling Ridge. I can't leave, but I'm so hungry I could starve..." — Goron Guard (Oracle of Ages)
- "Whoaaa! You have prime Rock Brisket! Please! Let me have that Rock Brisket! I'll trade my ancestors' Goron Vase for it!" — Goron Guard (Oracle of Ages)
- "What a fine Goron Vase! Please! Let me have that vase!" — Goron Guard (Oracle of Ages)
- "I need an heirloom that will teach my descendants to value life..." — Goron Guard (Oracle of Ages)