Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
The Roc's Feather from Four Swords Adventures
|Location(s)||Tail Cave (LA)|
|Use(s)||Jumping over obstacles|
Grabbing floating items
|Comparable Item(s)||Roc Boots|
Location and Uses
Oracle of Seasons
In Oracle of Seasons, the Roc's Feather is found in the Poison Moth's Lair. It is later stolen from Link by the Strange Brothers. To retrieve it, the hero must follow them undetected in order to find its hiding location. Link can combine the Roc's Feather with Pegasus Seeds to jump over multiple adjacent pits.
Oracle of Ages
Four Swords Adventures
In Four Swords Adventures, Roc's Feathers can be found in multiple stages. It allows the Links to jump over three pits. If the Links give the Feather to a Great Fairy in order to upgrade it to Level 2, it will give them the ability to jump once more while in midair.
- In Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons, and Oracle of Ages, with enough skill, Link can actually jump over two pits instead of just one. If used with the Pegasus Boots or the Pegasus Seeds, he can jump over three.[verification needed]
- In Hyrule Warriors, the Roc Boots, the second tier of Linkle's Boots Weapon set, are adorned with feathers resembling Roc's Feather from Four Swords Adventures.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ロック鳥の羽根 (Rokku-chou no Hane)||Roc's Feather|
|FrenchEU||Plume de Roc||Roc's Feather|
|Italian||Piuma di Roc||Roc's Plume|
|SpanishEU||Pluma de Roc||Roc's Feather|
- "Use your Shield to slip the spiked enemies, then strike them with your Sword. Defeat both to make stairs appear, then take the Stairs down to get Roc's Feather." (The Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening Player's Guide (Nintendo of America Inc.), pg. 29)
- "ROC'S FEATHER
Use the Feather to avoid enemy attacks or jumping over pits." (Link's Awakening DX manual, pg. 19)
- "When Rolling Bones rolls the pin, jump over it and attack him with your Sword." (The Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening Player's Guide (Nintendo of America Inc.), pg. 29)
- "Roc's Feather gives you the power of flight--for a short distance. Jump over pits and grab floating items." (The Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening Player's Guide (Nintendo of America Inc.), pg. 10)
- "You've got the Roc's Feather! It feels like your body is a lot lighter!" — N/A (Link's Awakening DX)
- "If you run using the Pegasus Boots and then jump, you will jump much farther than normal." (Link's Awakening DX manual, pg. 19)