Location and Uses
The Roc's Cape is an item that allows Link to jump and glide over holes and between platforms.
Oracle of Seasons
In Oracle of Seasons, it is an upgraded version of the Roc's Feather hidden in the Explorer's Crypt, allowing him to cross wider gaps and evade enemy attacks by granting him the ability to glide across three spaces and double jump. Usage of the Roc's Cape is paramount in traversing the Dungeon and in the fight against Gleeok, allowing Link to become airborne in order to evade Gleeok's stomping attack.
The Minish Cap
In The Minish Cap, it is hidden in the Palace of Winds. It is crucial for navigating the palace and for fighting against the Gyorg Pair. Link can use the Roc's Cape to ring the bell in the center of Hyrule Town, causing a Piece of Heart to fall from it.
- The Magic Cape of The Wand of Gamelon has a near identical use to the Roc's Cape. Like the Roc's Cape, it is also associated with a feather item.
The Roc's Cape is believed to be named after the Roc, a mythical bird of enormous size and strength.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Cape de Roc||Roc's Cape|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 136 (OoS | FS | TMC)
- "You got the Roc's Cape! Press and hold the button to do a double jump!" — N/A (Oracle of Seasons)
- "I... I'm flying! The feather turned into a cape! Cool!" (The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (VizKids) pg. 142)
- "Cape de Roc" — Inventory (Oracle of Seasons)