Ripped and Shredded
|Ripped and Shredded|
Features and Overview
Ripped and Shredded is a small store in Goron City that sells Armor. It is managed by Rogaro and Pyle, who stands outside the shop to direct visitors to it. Pyle states that ever since the Divine Beast Vah Rudania appeared, the Region has grown much hotter, and so the store has adapted in selling the fireproof Flamebreaker Set. The shop's Armor is supplied by the blacksmith, Rohan, and is crafted from Gems mined in the Region.
As with all stores, Link can also sell his items to Rogaro as well.
Wares and Pricing
- "You have the privilege of standing in Ripped and Shredded, my armor shop. How can I help ya?" — Rogaro (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're a traveler? In that case, I'll take ya somewhere nice. Follow me. [...] This is it. The armor shop." — Pyle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Recently, somethin' called the Divine Beast Vah Rudania showed up on Death Mountain. Since then, it's gotten a lot hotter here. That's why we're sellin' fireproof armor." — Pyle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh... We're actually all sold out! We'll have to get more stock from old man Rohan." — Rogaro (Breath of the Wild)
- "I recommend the flamebreaker boots over all else. They're made using gems mined from this very soil. As you'd expect, they have great flame resistance. Give 'em a try! They're the envy of famous warriors the world over!" — Rogaro (Breath of the Wild)