|Location(s)||Mabe Village (LA)|
|Use(s)||Trading against Dog Food (LA)|
Impressing Rosa (OoS)
Locations and Uses
The Ribbon in Link's Awakening is the second item in the Trading Sequence. It is received from Mamasha in the Mabe Village in exchange for the Yoshi Doll. The Ribbon can then given to CiaoCiao. In return for the Ribbon, Link is given a can of Dog Food.
Oracle of Seasons
The Ribbon in Oracle of Seasons is a quest item that belongs to Rosa, who had lost it to the sea. The Ribbon is found at the Subrosia Market, and is traded for a Star-Shaped Ore. After returning the Ribbon to Rosa, she agrees to accompany Link to the Temple of Seasons on a date.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||リボン (Ribon) (LANS)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- The Ribbon is also referred to as the Bow in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, because it contradicts the term given in Encyclopedia, this term is not considered Canon.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 136 (LA | OoS)
- "You traded your Yoshi doll for a ribbon! Maybe you can trade the ribbon for something else" — N/A (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc. , pg. 24
- "My name's Rosa. My favorite Ribbon floated out to sea... I, like, wanted to go explore the "temple," but I can't go out like this!" — Rosa (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Since you're so nice, I'll go on a date with you. Let's go look in that "temple."" — Rosa (Oracle of Seasons)
|Link's Awakening Trade Sequence|
|Yoshi Doll > Ribbon > Dog Food > Bananas > Stick > Honeycomb > Pineapple > Hibiscus > Letter > Broom > Fishing Hook > Necklace > Scale > Magnifying Lens|