|Era||Era of Twilight|
Renado is a character in Twilight Princess.
Renado lives in Kakariko Village with his daughter Luda, and it is he who finds the children from Ordon Village and shelters them. After Ilia and Prince Ralis come to the village, he takes care of both of them as well. Telma apparently has a romantic attraction to Renado, although these feelings are unrequited. When he gives Link his letter for Telma, he specifically says he does not wish to see her. He also mentions that he was friends with Mayor Bo.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Oooh! Well, if it isn't from Renado the shaman! All this writing, and he doesn't even bother to mention a thing about little ol' me? Honey, that is what I call RUDE! Well, there's no accounting for the foolishness of a man." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "The beasts took us and left us to die...but Mr. Renado found us." — Colin (Twilight Princess)
- "If you're going to Kakariko Village, be sure to give my regards to that adorable shaman, OK, honey?" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Please take this to Telma! It shames me to say it, but to be honest, I cannot abide Telma's company..." — Renado (Twilight Princess)
- "I do know one person who was able to best them and earn their trust... His name is Bo. You may know him as the mayor of your hometown, Ordon. Please, go to him. And while you are there, please let him know that the children are safe." — Renado (Twilight Princess)
- "It is a blessing to see Ilia return to good health. The return of her memory is the fruit of your efforts. As for me... Nothing could bring me greater joy than to aid the daughter of an old friend. I look upon her and see her father's smile." — Renado (Twilight Princess)