Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Era||Era of Twilight|
Renado lives in Kakariko Village with his daughter Luda, and it is he who finds the children from Ordon Village and shelters them when the Village is covered in Twilight and overrun by Zant's minions. After Ilia and Ralis come to the Village, he takes care of both of them as well. Telma apparently has a romantic attraction to Renado, although these feelings are unrequited. When he gives Link his Letter for Telma, he specifically says he does not wish to see her. He also mentions that he was friends with Mayor Bo and sends Link back to Ordon Village to find him and ask him how to best the Gorons of Death Mountain.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "That old coot reminded me, though... I've heard of a shaman in Kakariko Village, in the Eldin lands, who's tended to Gorons and Zoras." — Telma (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Oooh! Well, if it isn't from Renado the shaman! All this writing, and he doesn't even bother to mention a thing about little ol' me? Honey, that is what I call RUDE! Well, there's no accounting for the foolishness of a man." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 277(TP)
- "The beasts took us and left us to die...but Mr. Renado found us." — Colin (Twilight Princess)
- "If you're going to Kakariko Village, be sure to give my regards to that adorable shaman, OK, honey?" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Please take this to Telma! It shames me to say it, but to be honest, I cannot abide Telma's company..." — Renado (Twilight Princess)
- "I do know one person who was able to best them and earn their trust... His name is Bo. You may know him as the mayor of your hometown, Ordon. Please, go to him. And while you are there, please let him know that the children are safe." — Renado (Twilight Princess)
- "It is a blessing to see Ilia return to good health. The return of her memory is the fruit of your efforts. As for me... Nothing could bring me greater joy than to aid the daughter of an old friend. I look upon her and see her father's smile." — Renado (Twilight Princess)