Ocarina of Time
The Red Juggler is shown as something of a bully who is constantly mocking others, particularly the Blue Juggler, and is always laughing over something.
When Link first arrives in Hyrule Castle Town, the Red Juggler laughs at the Blue Juggler, calling him an idiot for getting stuck in the drainpipe resulting in the castle increasing its security.  
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Ho! Ho! I hear it's gonna fall harder than the way my clumsy brother is always dropping our juggling balls!" — Twin Juggler (Majora's Mask)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 238 (OoT)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 245 (MM | MM3D)
- "I wanted to see Princess Zelda! I avoided the guards... Swam through the moat... I was almost there when they caught me!" — Blue Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- "Wha-ha-ha! What a crazy guy! Can you believe this guy was crazy enough to try to sneak into the castle to see Princess Zelda? All because of this idiot, they've tightened security at the castle. Wha-ha-hah!" — Red Juggler (Ocarina of Time)