50 Rupees (BotW)
|Value||15 Rupees (BotW)|
|Location(s)||Spring of Courage (BotW)|
|Use(s)||Increasing sideways mobility (BotW)|
Location and Uses
A Link Between Worlds
Ravio's Hood is a piece of clothing worn by Ravio in A Link Between Worlds. It is worn to mask his identity as Link's Lorulean counterpart. Ravio removes his Hood after Link defeats Yuga Ganon, pleading for Hilda to give up her attempt to steal Hyrule's Triforce.
Breath of the Wild
Ravio's Hood is a piece of Armor introduced in the "EX Treasure: Merchant Hood" Side Quest from The Champions' Ballad DLC pack in Breath of the Wild. It is a priceless relic that was once kept safely within the walls of Hyrule Castle, but was later stolen by Misko. Misko hints at the whereabouts of Ravio's Hood in Misko's EX Journal 2 in the Deya Village Ruins, claiming that it rests in the right hand of a dragon near Dracozu Lake. The Treasure Chest housing Ravio's Hood can be found embedded in the ground beneath the right hand of the dragon statue at the Spring of Courage. In order to retrieve it, Link must use the Magnesis Rune to pull it from the ground.
Ravio's Hood is the same Hood worn by Ravio, Link's Lorulean counterpart. When worn, it increases Link's sideways climbing speed. If Link sells Ravio's Hood, he can later purchase it from Granté at Tarrey Town for 50 Rupees.
- The effect given by Ravio's Hood in Breath of the Wild is a nod to the power given by Ravio's Bracelet in A Link Between Worlds, as horizontal movement is the only means of navigating while Wall Merging.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Capuche de Lavio|
- "Please! This has to stop!" — Ravio (A Link Between Worlds)
- "I hid the six priceless relics I stole from Hyrule Castle in treasure chests... I shall write down their locations. -Misko" — Misko's EX Journal 2 (Breath of the Wild)
- "The traveling merchant's hood is in the right hand of the dragon that consumes the Spring at Dracozu Lake." — Misko's EX Journal 2 (Breath of the Wild)
- "The hood of a traveling merchant who had a bracelet that could turn the wearer into a painting. Wearing it increases your sideways climbing speed. It's a rather rare find." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)