As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Ramella is a Gerudo who came to the Eldin region in search of precious Jewels. She can be found wandering around Goron City during the day. She tells Link that he can buy Fireproof Elixirs from Offrak in the City, which she herself uses to continue her work. At night, she can be found asleep in the Rollin' Inn, dreaming of Jewels.
After Link has freed the Divine Beast Vah Rudania from Calamity Ganon's influence, Ramella will announce that since Death Mountain's eruptions have now ended, she has begun restocking on Jewels. She asks Link if he could bring her ten pieces of Amber, which she will buy at a higher price than at stores, initiating the Side Quest "The Jewel Trade". Ramella will offer to pay 500 Rupees for all ten Amber, 200 more compared to stores.
After Link has sold her the Amber, Ramella will then offer to buy more Jewels from Link at a higher price. She will ask for ten pieces of a randomly chosen Jewel each time. The Jewels she buys are Topaz, Ruby, Sapphire and Diamond; should Link have less than 10 of her requested Jewel, but try to sell anyway, Ramella accuses him of trying to pull a fast one. This will deadlock her into wanting no other Jewel until 10 of the requested Jewel is provided, after which she will choose another random Jewel. Successfully selling 10 Jewels of a certain type will have her offer to buy 10 more for the same price. This can happen indefinitely provided Link still has enough of that type of Jewel.
If Link speaks to Ramella while disguised (primarily the Gerudo Set, but the Snow and Sand Boots, and the Thunder Helm can be used in conjunction), a trade will not initiate. Ramella will instead claim she won't allow other Vai to get Jewels before her, considering disguised Link a business rival
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Ramella" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm Ramella. As you can see, I'm from the Gerudo region. I came for the jewels that are to be found in Goron City." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you want to buy fireproof elixirs, a little Goron brat is selling them. I suggest you buy one and use it." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's no rest in the jewel business, so I need to apply this fireproof elixir and work as hard as I can..." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "Jewels... Zzz..." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "The eruptions on Death Mountain have finally come to a stop. As a result, we've started restocking jewels." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh... Do you have some amber too? I need a whole lot of it. Bring me 10 of them, and I'll buy them for more than a shop would pay!" — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yes, 10 pieces of amber... Sell them to the shop, and you'll get 300 rupees. Or sell them to me for 500 rupees!" — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "I need to procure other jewels too, so keep bringing me what you find. Bring me 10 at a time, got it? As for what kinds of jewels I want to buy, well... That's likely to change every once in a while." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "Are you trying to pull a fast one on me? You Don't have enough to sell!" — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh... Are you a Hylian vai? The jewels from Goron City are for the vai in Gerudo Town, I'm afraid. I don't intend to let a Hylian have them. My apologies." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)