We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ralera spends her daytimes sitting on a stool at the base of a tree, where she can watch over the windmills she and her husband, Rhodes, own. She has recently moved to Hateno Village from her hometown, Lurelin Village. Ralera is a newly wed who adores her husband and is more than willing to aid him in his work. While she enjoys the air of Hateno, she does mention that it is unlike the breeze she grew up with.
Ralera is a carefree woman who enjoys chatting with passersby and will happily talk about things with Link. He can ask her about Lurelin Village and she will describe it for him as a fishing community past the Bridge of Hylia, which she herself had to cross with her husband. She takes a moment to reflect on how her father is doing, as she has not returned to the village after being married.
Should Link ask what she is doing, Ralera explains how she watches the windmills for Rhodes's work during the day. She enjoys doing so, as she finds sitting there peaceful, and so is quite relaxed about the work.
Sitting beside her is a Blue Flame Lantern, which Link can point out. Ralera can tell him that the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab director lights these lanterns with a Blue Flame, but admits that she does not know much more than that. However, she does wonder if the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab still has a director at all, as she has not seen them. She encourages Link to visit the lab himself.
At 9 o'clock in the evening, her shift at the windmills is over and she heads for home to get some sleep. While she rests, she sleep-talks about how Rhodes is currently watching over the windmills in her place.
According to her husband, Ralera was the one to suggest they go in shifts.
- "Ralera" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I was reminiscing about my hometown of Lurelin Village by the sea. The view and the air are different here in Hateno Village, but this is where my wonderful husband calls home." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "I count myself lucky to be able to live and work alongside such a wonderful, loving man." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "What a nice breeze... It doesn’t carry that tang of salt on it, though." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Lurelin Village?] It’s a small fishing community far to the south. I lived there before I moved here with my new husband. We had to cross the Bridge of Hylia to get here, weighted down with everything I couldn’t bear to leave behind. Thinking back on it, it’s a wonder either of us survived the trip..." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lurelin Village is a small fishing town on the south side of the Bridge of Hylia." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "I haven’t been back there yet since I moved here after the wedding. I wonder if Father is still healthy enough to go raft fishing..." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "[What are you doing?] I take care of the windmills during the day in place of my husband. The windmills have to turn at the right speed, or we can’t grind the four!" — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "[What are you doing?] The windmills have to keep turning, so my husband and I watch them in shifts." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "My husband is very particular when it comes to our work. But I take a more freewheeling attitude toward it." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "It’s a pleasant job. Sitting here and watching the world go by makes it feel like a very peaceful place." — Ralera (BotW))
- "It’ll be time for work soon. I have a lovely job that lets me sit here, watch the windmills, and feel the breeze in my hair." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "[What is this thing?] Oh, you’ve noticed these, have you? It’s apparently one of the lanterns that the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab’s director lights with the blue flame..." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "[What is this thing?] They say this lantern needs blue flame from the director at the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. Oh, but I’m not guarding it. I’m just sitting here watching the windmill. I was married recently and moved here to my husband’s hometown, so I can’t tell you much more than that." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "But if there’s still a director there, I’ve never seen her. Not even once since moving here after my marriage." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you’re curious, why not head up the road and pay a visit to the director?" — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "I’m sorry, but I should go get ready for bed now." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's so late... Husband's turn now... Zzz..." — Ralera (Breath of the Wild)
- "My love for her is so powerful that she suggested we take shifts." — Rhodes (Breath of the Wild)