Village of the Blue Maiden
|Game(s)||A Link to the Past|
Four Swords Adventures
|Main Prize||Piece of Heart|
Location and Rules
In A Link to the Past, the race is held in the south part of Kakariko Village in a yard next to the Quarreling Brothers' house. Link must bomb the left wall of the house and walk outside to access the game. A woman says he will get a reward if he goes to the end of the track in 15 seconds or less. Doing so, Link earns a Piece of Heart. If he plays again, the man at the end of the maze tells him he has no more rewards to give.
In Four Swords Adventures, the race is held by two children in the Village of the Blue Maiden, in the Dark World. The four Links have 20 seconds to reach a goal in order to obtain the Pegasus Boots. With bombs, the Links can reach the end in less than 3 seconds.
- In A Link to the Past, the Sign in the yard will tell Link that if he has enough time to read it, he should go straight to the goal.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "If you can reach the goal within 15 seconds, we will give you something good. Ready, Set... ...Go!" — Woman (A Link to the Past)
- "This try your time was XX minutes XX seconds. You qualified! Congratulations! I present you with a piece of heart!" — Man (A Link to the Past)
- "I don't have anything more to give you. I'm sorry!" — Man (A Link to the Past)
- "If you have enough time to read this sign, you should go to the goal immediately!" — Sign (A Link to the Past)