Rabbitland Rescue is a location in Spirit Tracks.
Situated in the Forest Realm, Rabbitland Rescue takes in all the rabbits scattered throughout Hyrule that are without a home. It is run by a rabbit-loving man wearing a rabbit costume who informs Link that Rabbitland Rescue is also a place for people to relax and forget their troubles by frolicking with the bunnies. Rabbitland Rescue is set up with five different habitats representing the different realms of Hyrule so that the different kinds of rabbits can feel at home in their areas.
When Link first visits Rabbitland Rescue, he is given the Rabbit Net to capture any rabbits he comes across. All captured rabbits are automatically taken to Bunnio, who will pay Link in Rupees for how many he has caught. He will also give prizes for capturing different amounts and kinds. As the young hero captures 10 rabbits in each realm, he will be rewarded with various kinds of treasure, and once he obtains all 50 rabbits, he will be given the Swordsman's Scroll.
If Link brings Bunnio's wife from Hyrule Castle Town, she will reward the young hero with a Force Gem for bringing them back together. This gem will reveal new Spirit Tracks west of the Forest Sanctuary.
- The rabbits' placement in the area roughly reflects their original Realm placements. For example, the Snow Rabbits are placed in the northwestern (and snowy) zone after being captured in the Snow Realm (Hyrule's northwestern Realm).
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ウサギランド (Usagi Rando)||Rabbitland|
|Spanish||Granja Conejera||Rabbit-breeder Farm|
- "Welcome to Rabbitland Rescue, a haven for rabbits and their furless friends. There are millions of poor rabbits without a home or human companionship. Here at Rabbitland Rescue, we save these bunnies from the harsh wilderness... And provide them with much-needed frolicking." — Bunnio (Spirit Tracks)
- "Rabbitland Rescue is a place for all poor bunnies without a home. It's also a place for people to relax and forget their troubles. Here, you can indulge in the simple pleasure of frolicking with bunnies!" — Bunnio (Spirit Tracks)
- "OK, I'm convinced. If you want to join the Rabbitland family, you'll need this! Hm? Why'd I give you a net, you ask? Well...because if you want to frolic, you gotta work for it first!" — Bunnio (Spirit Tracks)
- "Now go catch some of those poor, homeless rabbits and tote them back to me. I've got lots of great prizes for you, depending on how many you bring back!" — Bunnio (Spirit Tracks)
- "You know, I think I've changed my mind. I won't be heading back to town. After all, it's my husband's big heart that first drew me to him. Maybe I'm the one who needs to change how I think about things. You've done me a huge service in bringing me here. Thank you so much." — Bunnio's Wife (Spirit Tracks)
|Stations in Spirit Tracks|
Click on a station