Features and Overview
The Quadruplets House is where the Quadruplet Family lives in Mabe Village. When Link awakens on Koholint Island, he can find Mamasha and Papahl inside the Quadruplets House. Mamasha expresses her trouble with raising four boys who look alike and explains that her Mamasha's baby wants the Yoshi Doll from the Trendy Game. If Link retrieves the Yoshi Doll and brings it to her, she will exchange it for a Ribbon.
The Quadruplets House is heavily decorated with children's toys and there are six beds for the residents to sleep in. Additionally, there are four stands for the Boo, Pokey, Shy Guy, and Spiny Figures.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Quadruplets House" — System (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "Quadruplet's House" — Atlas of Koholint Island (Link's Awakening DX)
- "With four boys who look alike, even I get confused sometimes..." — Mamasha (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "By the way, my baby wants a Yoshi doll. I saw one at the Trendy Game, but I couldn't get it." — Mamasha (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "Oh! Will you give that Yoshi doll to my baby?!" — Mamasha (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "[Yes] Oh, thank you! You are indeed a generous person! Ah! I will give you this in return!" — Mamasha (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "You traded your Yoshi doll for a ribbon! Maybe you can trade the ribbon for something else!" — N/A (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))