Mamasha lives in the Quadruplets House where she takes care of her baby. She tells Link that she has trouble differentiating the Quadruplets apart and that her baby wants a Yoshi Doll but that she was not able to get it from the Trendy Game. If Link owns it, she will ask him if he would give it to her baby. If he refuses, she will express her disappointment, but if he accepts, she will trade him the Ribbon in exchange.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||4つ子の母親 (Yottsu-ko no Haha-oya) (LA)||Mother of Four Children|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
The Quadruplets' Mother giving Link the Ribbon, as seen in Link's Awakening DX
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 233 (LA)
- "Mamasha" — N/A (Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch)
- "Because they all look alike, even I am sometimes confused. . . By the way, my baby wants a Yoshi Doll. I saw one at the Trendy Game, but I couldn't get it." — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Oh! Will you give that doll to my baby?!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Tsk tsk... What a shame..." — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Oh thank you! You are indeed a generous person! Ah! I will give you this in return!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "You traded your for ! Maybe you can trade the ribbon for something else!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)