Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Era||Era of Light and Dark|
The Quadruplets' Mother lives in the Quadruplet's House where she takes care of her baby. She tells Link that she has trouble differentiating the Quadruplets and that her baby wants a Yoshi Doll but that she was not able to get it from the Trendy Game. If Link owns it, she will ask him if he would give it to her baby. If he refuses, she will express her deception, but if he accepts, she will trade him the Ribbon in exchange.
The Quadruplets' Mother giving Link the Ribbon, as seen in Link's Awakening DX
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 233 (LA)
- "Mamasha" — N/A (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "Because they all look alike, even I am sometimes confused. . . By the way, my baby wants a Yoshi Doll. I saw one at the Trendy Game, but I couldn't get it." — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Oh! Will you give that doll to my baby?!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Tsk tsk... What a shame..." — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Oh thank you! You are indeed a generous person! Ah! I will give you this in return!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "You traded your for ! Maybe you can trade the ribbon for something else!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)