|Era||Era of Light and Dark|
Papahl and his wife play an important role in the Trading Quest, while the four boys often give valuable information to Link. Papahl's wife tells Link that her baby wants a Yoshi Doll. She gives Link a Ribbon in exchange for the one he won in the Trendy Game Shop.
- "Made famous by their many children, the Quadruplet Family lived in Mabe Village at the time when Link arrived on Koholint Island. The family played a very important role in helping Link to eventually find the Magnifying Glass." — The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia: Entries for 'Q', Zelda.com.
- "Oh! Will you give that doll to my baby?!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Hey buddy! It's serious! Yeah, really serious!! Yeah, it is! The Moblins came to the village! Yeah, that's right! A whole gang of Moblins! Then... It's for real! They all went to the house... Yeah, that house, and then they did something at Bow Wow's house!! It was a really bad scene, with the M-m-moblins! So, I mean, ahh! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It might be faster to find out for yourself what happened!" — Quadruplet (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Marin? She likes to go stare at the ocean all by herself... Why? Hey, I'm just a kid, don't ask me!" — Quadruplet (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Hey hey, bro! About the Dream Shrine there... They say there's something good inside... ... I better not say anything else as I'm just a kid!" — Quadruplet (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Because they all look alike, even I am sometimes confused. . . By the way, my baby wants a Yoshi Doll. I saw one at the Trendy Game, but I couldn't get it." — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Oh thank you! You are indeed a generous person! Ah! I will give you this in return!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "You traded your for ! Maybe you can trade the ribbon for something else!" — N/A (Link's Awakening DX)