Pyle is a Goron who lives in Goron City. Pyle stands near the western entrance of the City and directs travelers to the Armor shop Ripped and Shredded, which sells the fireproof Flamebreaker Set. Pyle explains that ever since the Divine Beast Vah Rudania appeared, the climate has grown hotter and the shop has started selling the Flamebreaker Set in response. He adds that he used to be a miner at Death Mountain, but was laid off when Vah Rudania's emergence forced the mining company to move and to cut down its employees.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Pyle" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're a traveler? In that case, I'll take ya somewhere nice. Follow me. [...] This is it. The armor shop." — Pyle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Recently, somethin' called the Divine Beast Vah Rudania showed up on Death Mountain. Since then, it's gotten a lot hotter here. That's why we're sellin' fireproof armor." — Pyle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Until recently, I had a job as a miner on Death Mountain... But ever since Divine Beast Vah Rudania showed up, we haven't been able to work the sites on Death Mountain. The company had to cut its workforce as a result, and I was let go..." — Pyle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I was wanderin' by Death Mountain not too long ago, and it seems the Boss and Yunobo showed that beast what's what. That thing cost me my job. Boy, it sure feels good to taste sweet justice!" — Pyle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Boss is...the boss. He's also the leader of Goron City. He's a big deal. So big, in fact, that he lives in a house with a humongous sign on top of it! You should go and introduce yourself." — Pyle (Breath of the Wild)