The Crimsonine, Azurine, and Aquanine
|Use(s)||Forging the Phantom Sword|
|Comparable Item(s)||Master Ore|
The Pure Metals are three Quest Items in Phantom Hourglass.
Location and Uses
The three Pure Metals are used to forge the Phantom Sword, the only weapon capable of defeating Bellum. The Crimsonine can be found in the Goron Temple after defeating Dongorongo. The Azurine is located in the Temple of Ice after defeating Gleeok and breaking the curse on the Yook. The Aquanine, which was a sacred treasure kept in King Mutoh's tomb, can be found in Mutoh's Temple after defeating Eox. Once all three Pure Metals are found, they can be taken to Zauz to forge the Phantom Sword.
- The Pure Metals share the same symbol adorned on the face of the Temple of the Ocean King.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||緋色のハガネ (Hiiro no Hagane)||紺碧のハガネ (Konpeki no Hagane)||深緑のハガネ (Fukamidori no Hagane)|
|FrenchCA||Trois aciers||Acier écarlate||Acier d'Azur||Acier Sinople|
- "I see...you have gathered the three pure metals. Sail to Zauz the blacksmith and ask him to forge the true sword you must wield." — Astrid (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You will need all of the pure metals to defeat the very darkness itself." — Oshus (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You got the Crimsonine! It's one metal you need to make the sacred sword. Only a sword forged of the three pure metals has the power to defeat Bellum!" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "The Crimsonine, the Azurine, and the Aquanine. I've never seen metal like this. I'll bet I can forge a mighty sword with them." — Zauz (Phantom Hourglass)