Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
If Link breaks the chandelier in the Lumpy Pumpkin, Pumm will make him do various tasks to pay off the damages, such as delivering Pumpkin Soup to Eagus, helping Kina harvest Pumpkins, and performing a duet with Kina after the young hero has obtained the Goddess's Harp.
Both his and his daughter's names are a pun on "pumpkin".
|Names in Other Regions|
Concept art of Pumm from the Hyrule Historia
- "This is Pumm, the somewhat stubborn proprietor of the Lumpy Pumpkin, which he runs with his daughter." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 294
- "Their famous pumpkin soup is popular in Skyloft for its nutrient content and revitalizing properties." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "The Lumpy Pumpkin is a little gathering spot on an oblong island to the southeast of Skyloft. The owner's daughter, Kina, works there. She has the most lovely voice." — Owlan (Skyward Sword)
- "The Knight Commander is a regular here. He says he can't get his day started without a bowl of my soup!" — Pumm (Skyward Sword)
- "This should be an easy one for you. Kina spends her afternoons picking pumpkins in the patch out front." — Pumm (Skyward Sword)
- "Ahh! You came! Let me see... What was it that I wanted you to do next...? Hey! What's that?! That's a strange-looking instrument you have there... Oh yes! You might just be surprised to hear that Kina is actually quite the singer! It wasn't that long ago that she would sing for our customers! But she had to stop because her partner quit. Think you'd be willing to do a quick duet with Kina?" — Pumm (Skyward Sword)
- "Levias... What about him? Sure, I know Levias well, but I wasn't aware anything was wrong... Every year I offer him an entire basin full of my pumpkin soup! But lately a huge thunderhead has been brewing there, and I haven't yet made this year's offering. I tell you, I feel horrible about it! You say you'll deliver a pot of my soup to Levias? Huh. I don't know how you plan to fly into that huge thunderhead brewing out there, but... If that's the case though, I'm going to do everything I can to make Levias the best batch of soup ever! You wait right here! I'm getting inspired to fire up some soup like I've never souped before!" — Pumm (Skyward Sword)