Features and Overview
The island is a private luxury Cabana originally owned by Mrs. Marie that Link can enter only if he has the Cabana Deed in his possession. Once he has shown the deed to the door, which is also the butler, Link may enter, at which point the island's name will change to Link's Oasis. Inside the house is a lever which Link can pull using the Grappling Hook that will remove the flame from the fireplace, exposing a Secret Cave in the floor. This leads to the Cabana basement, a maze leading to a Triforce Chart. There are many traps and monsters within the maze, including ReDeads and Rats.
The main room in the Cabana contains four Extremely High-Class Bone-China Vases that can be broken once to acquire the Rupees within (on subsequent visits the vases will be empty); there are also multiple cutouts of the Butler (including one where he wears a maid outfit), a tub, a pitcher and cups on a small table beside a lounge chair, a bookshelf, the fireplace, several potted plants, and a Minigame.
This mini-game is one run by the butler inside the Cabana that he calls the Amusements of Nobility. It's a Sliding Puzzle that involves rearranging tiles to create pictures. It is considered a great source of Rupees.
Old Man Ho Ho also spends time on this island, staring through his Telescope at a flock of Seagulls until such time that Link defeats the Big Octo they are hovering around, at which point he vanishes. This island is also the location where the Korok Drona chose to plant one of the Great Deku Tree's seeds. Lastly, there is a Treasure Chart located in the upper part of the island; Link can reach it with the Deku Leaf or the Hookshot.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ダレの島 (Dare no Shima)||Whose Island|
|French||Ile de Qui-ça||Whose Island|
|Italian||Isola di Chi||Whose Island|
|SpanishEU||Isla de Quién||Whose Island|
- "Ah! All of a sudden, I have become painfully aware of my existence as a door. Wah! Waaaaaah!" — Oasis Butler (The Wind Waker)
- "Ah, Master! Do you have an interest in the amusements of nobility?" — Oasis Butler (The Wind Waker HD)
- "Please tilt up, down, left, or right to move the panels and try to arrange the picture. I will place the final panel in the top-right space to complete the painting." — Oasis Butler (The Wind Waker HD)
- "Oh, and Master! Please bear in mind that this game is for amusement only. If you are successful, all I can offer as a reward is money! Do remember that!" — Oasis Butler (The Wind Waker)
- "Ho ho! One! One flying seagull! No! Two! Two flying seagulls! Wait! I see more seagulls! Three! Four! Five! Now six! No! No! Seven seagulls! Eight! This is madness! Eight seagulls..." — Old Man Ho Ho (The Wind Waker)
|Islands in The Wind Waker|
Click on an island