Madame Aroma, the Postmistress
from Majora's Mask
Unknown (PH | ST)
The Postmaster is a recurring role in The Legend of Zelda series.
In Majora's Mask, Madame Aroma serves the role of Postmaster and Postmistress, being referred to by both titles by the Postman. After she receives the Priority Mail from the Postman and learns that he refuses to leave his duties in Clock Town, Madame Aroma orders him to flee.
Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks
In Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, Link receives a letter from the Postmaster introducing the new Postman, asking the hero to treat him nicely. The Postmaster never makes a visual appearance in either of the games, only introducing Link to the postal system in the first letter.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Boss Postal (PH)
Chef postier (ST)
|SpanishLA||Jefe de Correos||Mail's Boss|
- "The mayor's wife, and one of the most influential people in town. She's in charge of the carnival and the post office." — Bombers' Notebook (Majora's Mask)
- "I have a delivery for you, Postmistress!" — Postman (Majora's Mask)
- "I have decided to flee. It is an order from the Postmaster." — Postman (Majora's Mask)
- "Oh, my! Well!!! What shall we do?!? It's from Kafei! [...] Thank you. You flee now. That's an order!" — Madame Aroma (Majora's Mask)
- "If you're getting this, I guess that my new postman is working out...so far. So I'd like to make an unusual request. He's as good as a new hire gets! He's as diligent and efficient as they come! I've got no complaints. I want to keep it that way. So be nice to the Postman. He really is a good kid." — Postmaster (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Our new postal system has started running today. If you're reading this letter, it means my new postman is doing his job right. He's as hardworking and efficient as they come! So be nice to him, won't you? We'll be in touch again if anything new comes up." — Postmaster (Spirit Tracks)