|Habitat(s)||Tal Tal Heights|
Pig Warriors are relatives to Moblins in Link's Awakening. They have a porcine-like appearance akin to the Moblins of A Link to the Past. Pig Warriors live primarily in Tal Tal Heights and Ukuku Prairie. They behave in an identical manner to Moblins and also appear in a Sword variant.
Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages
Pig Warriors appear in blue and red variants in Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. A Sword-wielding variant can also be found. The Great Moblin is the boss of a gang of Pig Warriors. They operate a Keep, where the Great Moblin is fought as a miniboss. After his defeat, the Pig Warriors are driven away to the other land in a Linked Game. In Holodrum, after their defeat, they can be found in Sunken City, forced to make innocent work by selling Bombs.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 197 (LA | OoS | OoA)
- "These fierce porkers are related to Moblins. Be prepared for them with Shield and Sword. A spinning attack will knock them out." (The Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening Player's Guide (Nintendo of America), pg. 96)
- "Bwee! Link! I'm no enemy! I heard a rare secret. Do you want to hear it?" — Friendly Moblin (Oracle of Seasons)
- "This secret is related to the Tokay people in Labrynna!" — Friendly Moblin (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Bwee! I found somethin' weird! If we catch it and sell it, we'll be rich!!!!" — Moblins (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Bwee-hee-hee! We're rich!" — Moblins (Oracle of Seasons)