At first, the way to Percy's House is blocked by a fallen tree; however, when Link fuses Kinstones with Percy, the tree will restore itself, opening the path. Unfortunately, Percy finds out that while he was away on a long journey, his house is being occupied by a stranger, and the poet is too shy to talk to her. Once Link walks inside, he will find a Monster Lady inside who tells him to not turn on the lights since the darkness warms her soul. Turning on both torches with the Flame Lantern reveals the woman to be a Moblin, who tells Link to not tell anyone and gives him 50 Rupees.
- The Moblin inside Percy's house is a direct reference to the original The Legend of Zelda, in which Link could find Moblins hidden in secret caves with two flames at their side, often rewarding him with Rupees and uttering the famous phrase: "IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY."
- "Percy's House" — Sign (The Minish Cap)
- "But here I am, returning after a long absence only to find the road blocked. It wouldn't feel like such a waste if I hadn't lost half of my Kinstone!" — Percy (The Minish Cap)
- "When I finally returned to my home, sweet home, a stranger was there! I'm an extremely shy person, and I just can't talk to someone I don't know!" — Percy (The Minish Cap)
- "A dark room settles my soul...I say. Do not turn on the lights...I say." — Monster Lady (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, dear. You found me out! Don't tell anyone!" — Moblin (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, my! Link! Thanks to you, I can finally go back in my house. It's been totally rearranged, but I think it's a good look!" — Percy (The Minish Cap)