In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Pendant of Memories
|Pendant of Memories|
The Pendant of Memories as seen in-game from Majora's Mask 3D
Location and Uses
The Pendant of Memories is a small charm that Kafei wears around his neck. When Link meets Kafei for the first time in the Curiosity Shop Back Room during the Second Day, Kafei gives Link the Pendant after explaining what happened to him and asks that he give it to Anju. Upon receiving it, Anju will promise to wait for Kafei until he returns, heavily implying the sentimental value of the Pendant.
If Link fails to deliver the Pendant of Memories to Anju but continues to help Kafei retrieve the Sun's Mask from Sakon's Hideout, Kafei will arrive at the Stock Pot Inn without Anju being there, blaming himself for not being able to keep his promise.
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishUK||Pendant of Memories|
|Japanese||カーフェイの垂れ飾り (Kāfei no Tarekazari)||Kafei's Pendant|
|FrenchCA||Pendentif des amoureux (MM3D)||Lovers' pendant|
|FrenchEU||Pendentif des Amoureux||Lovers' Pendant|
|SpanishEU||Colgante de los Novios||Lovers' Pendant|
|SpanishLA||Colgante de los recuerdos (MM3D)|
- The Pendant of Memories is referred to as the Memorial Pendant in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask — Official Perfect Guide by Versus Books. However, as this contradicts the name given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask — Official Perfect Guide (Versus Books) pg. 55
- "I know Anju is worried...but I can't go out yet. I made a promise to her that I would bring the wedding mask and greet her. This pendant... Give it to Anju." — Kafei (Majora's Mask)
- "Ah! ...It's from Kafei. Th...th...thank you... Very much!" — Anju (Majora's Mask)
- "I have decided to wait for him. I've made my promise... I'm fine with this. I believe him." — Anju (Majora's Mask)
- "...But my promise... I couldn't keep it." — Kafei (Majora's Mask)