Hyrule Compendium Entry
Patricia can be found in the southwestern corner of Gerudo Town, just to the left of Riju's throne. If offered fruit, she will share her wisdom with Link. She likes Wildberries in particular. Her messages can only be translated by those who can truly communicate with her, usually the Gerudo, Padda. Patricia and Riju assist Link in getting near the Divine Beast Vah Naboris while disabling its legs with Bomb Arrows to access the entrance to the Divine Beast.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Patricia does have a particular fondness for wildberries, but she'll happily accept any kind of fruit." — Padda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Patricia" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll be there waiting for you with my favorite sand seal, Patricia." — Riju (Breath of the Wild)
- "Patricia was a present from the former...from my mother. She turned out to be my first and last gift from her..." — Riju (Breath of the Wild)
- "Patricia has a mysterious power... If you feed some fruit to her, she will deliver divine messages. But the messages can only be understood by those who are able to truly communicate with her." — Riju (Breath of the Wild)
- "Look to the top of the Gerudo Highlands to sea... SEE... the path to a dragon. *sigh* I've spared you the seal pun." — Padda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Naboris has finally been calmed! It sounds like our chief and Patricia played a big part in the whole adventure, too!" — Lorn (Breath of the Wild)