Pasha is a young Gerudo who attends Ashai's classes in Gerudo Town. If Link speaks to Pasha while she is walking around Gerudo Town, she complains about how busy she is with Ashai's classes. Stating that she is very tired, Pasha politely asks Link to talk with someone else.
Link can find Pasha sleeping during Ashai's relationship class during the day. If Link speaks to her, she will wake up and swears that she was not sleeping. Pasha then says that she has always dreamed of living an adventurous life and then finding her true love. Pasha believes that she will have a child and live happily with her true love, which drives her motivation for attending the relationship class. During the class, Ashai asks the class what to do when a "handsome voe" approaches them on the street. Pasha is the first to stand up and share her solution, saying that she would wave casually yet remain prepared in case he is a distraction for a bandit ambush. Ashai praises Pasha for her solution and then reminds the class that sometimes men only look suspicious from being intimidated of a Gerudo.
If Link speaks to Pasha while she is attending Ashai's cooking class at night, she talks about how people crave home cooking. Pasha explains that it is sometimes better to make a quick meal with few ingredients instead of something elaborate and comments to herself that she should write that down.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Pasha" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'saaba! The relationship class in the afternoon and the cooking class at night... And then all the studying, too..." — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm so tired... Please, could you talk with someone else?" — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wasn't sleeping... Really, I swear I wasn't sleeping!" — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've always dreamed of going out into the wide world, living a life of adventure, and then settling down with my true love." — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "We'd have a wonderful little vehvi and live happily ever after. I'm sure of it." — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "But these lessons are critical if I want to pull all of that off, so I can't afford to sleep through them!" — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now then... You're walking down the street on your way somewhere, and a handsome voe you've never met approaches..." — Ashai (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh! I would wave casually to him but also keep myself prepared in case he's a distraction for a bandit ambush!" — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "Excellent thinking, Pasha! That's a prudent approach to a new situation." — Ashai (Breath of the Wild)
- "Remember that sometimes voe may look suspicious but are just being wary due to the sight of a daunting Gerudo." — Ashai (Breath of the Wild)
- "People really crave home cooking... Huh." — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "Rather than designing an elaborate meal, it's sometimes better to make something quick using a few homemade ingredients." — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh... I should really write that down..." — Pasha (Breath of the Wild)