The Part-Timer can be seen working at the Trading Post after 10 p.m. He can also be found during the day in Termina Field trying to catch three red Rupees on a Tree near the Astral Observatory. If Link rolls into the Tree, the Part-Timer will fall and hit the ground, dropping the three red Rupees and claiming that he stole them from a crow.
When the Man from Trading Post leaves, he leaves the Trading Post in the care of the Part-Timer. He has no interest in his job, committing little effort into memorizing the stock or behaving cordially. However, he is susceptible to Masks. If Link wears the Zora Mask, the Part-Timer mistakes Zora Link for Mikau and states that he too is in a band. He also claims that he wants to attend The Indigo-Go's concert during the Carnival of Time. When Link wears the Deku Mask, he ignores Deku Link. When Link wears the Stone Mask, the Part-Timer wonders why the Trading Post has so much money if business is so slow. When Link wears the Couple's Mask, he will show a desire to find a girlfriend and get married. When Link wears the Postman's Hat, he says how he entered a contest for some concert tickets and is wondering if he is there to deliver them.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 245
- "Heyyy! I stole that Rupee from a crow! Don't go stealing it, man!" — Part-Timer (Majora's Mask)
- "Man, I just work here part-time, so I don't really know this stuff." — Part-Timer (Majora's Mask)
- "Whoa! I'm in a band, too. Yeah...a band..." — Part-Timer (Majora's Mask)
- "I'm definitely going to your show, man. Really. Seriousss..." — Part-Timer (Majora's Mask)
- "Welcome... Huh? Hey, you're just a Deku Scrub kid..." — Part-Timer (Majora's Mask)
- "We don't get many customers, so why does the boss have so much money?" — Part-Timer (Majora's Mask)
- "Ahh, I wanna find a girlfriend and get married soon, too..." — Part-Timer (Majora's Mask)
- "I entered to win some concert tickets...Don't ya have anything to deliver to me?" — Part-Timer (Majora's Mask)